2011 Models - SOLD OUT
The Velocity 2.0 is e-Moto's flagship electric assist bicycle for the street. A hybrid style frame combined with wide road tires and a comfort handlebar make for a great commute or recreational ride.
New additions on the Velocity 2.0 for 2011 are: a comfort handlebar, leather Velo grips, Tektro disc brakes, premium wide pedals, and an included from rack.
The Velocity 2.0 is powered by the e-Moto 350w hub motor and our premium 37-volt 9Ah Panasonic Lithium Ion battery pack with our VPAC torque sensor system. The Velocity 2.0 also features several component upgrades over the standard line of bikes, such as: Zoom Front Suspension, double walled 26" wheels, and premium ABS fenders.
Hybrid City Bike, 19”.
- Panasonic© Lithium Ion 37-volt, 9Ah Battery Pack.
- 250-watt (350w peak) brushless hub motor.
- VPAC (Variable Pedal Assist Controller) with torque sensor.
- 35-mile range with pedal assist.
- 47-pounds, including battery.
- Shimano© Altus 7-speed Gear Set with Thumb Shifter.
- Kenda© K-Series Puncture Resistant Tires. 26 x 1.50
- Kenda© Self Sealing Tubes.
- Tektro© Disc Brakes.
- Zoom© Suspension Fork
- Zoom© Suspension Seat Post.
- Tonyon© Integrated Dual Locking System.
- Chrome ABS Mudguards.
- Aluminum Front and Rear Parcel Rack.
- 10-year Frame Warranty.
- 1-Year Component Warranty.
- 1-Year Battery Warranty