2011 Models - SOLD OUT
The Ridge 3.0 is a truly innovative mountain bike design from e-Moto—a full-size folding mountain bike! Featuring a conventional 26” wheel and tire, the Ridge 3.0 does not fold to be as compact as our Traveler-series bikes, but will fold enough to allow two Ridge 3.0’s fit into the back of a station wagon—without the need for a bike rack. The Ridge 3.0 provdes a smooth ride with an adjustable Zoom Front Suspension Fork, and a live rear swing arm using a KS Shock. The Ridge 3.0 is powered via e-Moto’s special ultra-light Panasonic 24-volt 9Ah battery pack, and speed sensor technology, and is stopped by Tektro Disc Brakes.
- Power Assist Folding Mountain Bike
- Panasonic© Lithium Ion 24-volt, 9Ah Battery Pack.
- 250-watt brushless hub motor.
- VPAC (Variable Pedal Assist Controller) with speed sensor.
- 25-mile range with pedal assist.
- 45-pounds, including battery.
- Shimano© Tourney 6-speed Gear Set with Thumb shifter.
- Kenda© KARMA Puncture Resistant Tires. 26 x 2.0
- Kenda© Self Sealing Tubes.
- Tektro© Disc Brakes.
- Zoom © Suspension Front Fork
- KS © Rear Shock
- 10-year Frame Warranty.
- 1-Year Component Warranty.
- 1-Year Battery Warranty.